Interested in helping out? Sign up as a South Shore Farmer’s Market Volunteer!
New this year, we’re recruiting volunteers to assist with South Shore Farmer’s Market weekly Saturday morning operations while complying with Covid measures required by Milwaukee County. Our Greeters welcome shoppers to the market at South Shore Park, orient them to new Covid measures, and generally assist overall shopper flow through our market. Tasks during a two-hour time period include:
– Welcome shoppers to our market
– Inform dog owners that dogs are not allowed at our market
– Orient shoppers to the one-way circulation pattern
Please sign up for specific dates and time slots. We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/kpruYaR
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to create an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Stephanie Harling: firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up up manually. And welcome to the team!